If I Only Had a Brain and Other Odd Sporting activities Trivia
Do you consider your self a athletics aficionado? You may well know all the groups, gamers and scores but did you know this odd sports activities trivia…..
1) Various previous NFL players have donated their brains to the Boston College Medical School.
2) Which NFL crew led the league in participant arrests for 2003-2005?
o Atlanta Falcons
o Minnesota Vikings
o Tampa Bay Buccaneers
o Washington Redskins
3) In 2008, the Grand Prairie Airhogs made available which of the following as a stadium giveaway?
o 1% Ownership of the Crew
o Naked Bobblehead
o No cost Funeral
4) Kareem Abdul-Jabbar performed a substitute teacher on what sitcom?
o Info of Daily life
o Expanding Pains
o Various Strokes
o Spouse and children Ties
5) Which of the next sports activities has an arranged unicycle association?
6) Who invented 9 pin bowling?
o Queen Elizabeth
o Martin Luther
o George Washington
7) Which of the subsequent was formally an Olympic Sport?
o Rope Climbing
o Obstacle Race – Swimming
1) Correct. The Heart for the review of Traumatic Encephalopathy is examining the lengthy-phrase consequences of concussions. Currently, this investigation can only be done write-up-mortem. Many players state they experience extensive-time period results from many concussions. Nonetheless, the NFL is nonetheless investigating these results and expects to release a more formal report in 2010. Now, that is actually odd sports trivia.
2) Minnesota Vikings. In 2005, numerous players boarded their have edition of the “Appreciate Boat” for an x-rated celebration. In 2004, 3 gamers were being arrested right after a bar struggle in Minneapolis’s Warehouse District. Seemingly, this crew thinks in playing on and off the subject jointly.
3) Free Funeral. For the duration of their inaugural year, the Airhogs teamed up with yet another new-comer to town: Chapel of Roses Funeral Residence. One blessed (?) admirer been given an all-expenditure paid funeral at minimum this enthusiast will be well prepared for his 3rd strike. If you feel that was odd sporting activities trivia, what until eventually you try the subsequent concern.
4) Unique Strokes. Even though, Kareem experienced many cameo appearances, this was the to start with time he essentially performed a character other than himself. There was a stark variation involving the 7′ Kareem and 4’8″ Gary Coleman.
5) Hockey. In accordance to the Worldwide Unicycle Hockey Group, there are quite a few groups as a result of-out the entire world together with in the United States. The match is performed identical to ice-hockey besides the gamers are on unicycles.
6) Martin Luther. Bowling was a section of German spiritual daily life. If a particular person was in a position to knock down the pins, they were being said to be of fantastic character. If not, a particular person had to conduct penance. What does your bowling ordinary say about you?
7) All of the higher than: Tug of War, Rope Climbing, Obstacle Race – Swimming and Polo. All four functions had been Olympic situations at one time in the course of the 20th Century.
Hope you loved this odd sports activities trivia!